8 months after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans this is what the Ninth Ward looked like in May 2006. Brian Hardin travelled there to speak with residents and document this first hand.
New Orleans After Katrina Hurricane
You may also like
- Bridging Cultures
- Compassion Rising
- Consciousness Shift
- Eagle and The Condor
- From Brian
- Home Page
- Love and Unity
- Road To Nowhere
- Show Pitches
- Ways To Happiness
- World is Getting Better
- Lakota Chief Arvol Lookinghorse Speaks of Unity, Respect & Future of Earth
- Global Wopida Prayer “Water is Life”
- Evolution of Consciousness Interview – Center of Light Radio
- Bobbi Jean Three Legs and other runners speak at gathering of 7th Generation Runners
- Choose Love or Hate!? Are you Sick and Tired enough to CHANGE your world?
- Road to NowHERE
- How to Overcome Racism, Hatred, Fears and Oppression with President Trump.
- Angaangaq-“The Greatest Distance Is From the Head To The Heart”
- How We Can Overcome Fears